Tuesday 3 April 2012

I've been a bit slack...



Ok, I admit it, for the last few weeks, since we came back from our week in the Peak District, I've been a bit slack....exercise wise.




I've had a bit of a bad back for the last week and I've been using this as a bit of an excuse as well...I should know better!


So, this week I've started to "do" something again, it's only been a little bit but it's back on the right path (excuse the pun).  I've been walking every day for at least 10 minutes....I know, I know....it's rubbish but it's better than nothing.




Tonight I actually put my walking boots back on and went for a bit of a longer walk and tomorrow I promise to do much better and go on a decent walk, for at least an hour.


I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment